Prep2 hrs 10 mins
these tasty little balls are no bake, just melt, chill and roll...time for chilling is included in prep time.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot (but not boiling) water, melt the chocolate chips.
- Stir in nuts, condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Mix well.
- Cool the mixture until until you can work with it comfortably. If it is too soft, chill it in the refrigerator until it is workable. The temperature in your kitchen and the type of nut (and fineness of chopping) used can influence how much it needs to chill before being workable.
- Butter hands and roll mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate sprinkles (or grated chocolate) and refrigerate.