Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and fun to make with the kids
Make and share this Chocolate Nut Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a med sauce pan, stirring frequently over a low heat.
- Remove from heat and cool to luke warm.
- Beat in egg until smooth and glossy.
- Add in sifted sugar, vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup coconut and peanuts.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Form into 1 inch balls and roll in additional coconut.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet and chill for at least 3 hours or until firm.