Cookies you can make without heating up the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out oats and set aside.
- 2Tear off three pieces of wax paper and lay them out on the counter.
- 3In a saucepan, heat margarine, sugar, cocoa, and milk on medium-high heat.
- 4Stir frequently and heat to boil.
- 5Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute.
- 6Add in salt, vanilla, and peanut butter and mix well.
- 7Stir in oats.
- 8Using a spoon, drop mixture onto wax paper. Let stand 15-20 minutes.
- 9Transfer wax paper to a large platter and put in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- 10Store in fridge. Best served cold.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1031 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g