Chef Annie Z's Note:
I have had this recipe for 20 years and have not made it in about 15. I finally found it again after I remembered it and wanted to make it for a bake sale during a soccer tournament. I decided to post so that I would not lose it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Melt all chips together in a double boiler or microwave.
- 22. Blend in Marshmallows and honey; will melt into liquid.
- 33. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 44. Add chocolate mixture and mix well. May need to mix with your hands.
- 55. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan coated in vegetable oil cooking spray and pat down.
- 66. Cool in refrigerator. When partially cool, cut into bars. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nature Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g