Recipe by Chef Annie Z
I have had this recipe for 20 years and have not made it in about 15. I finally found it again after I remembered it and wanted to make it for a bake sale during a soccer tournament. I decided to post so that I would not lose it again.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1⁄2 cup dates
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup Grape-nuts cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Melt all chips together in a double boiler or microwave.
- 2. Blend in Marshmallows and honey; will melt into liquid.
- 3. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4. Add chocolate mixture and mix well. May need to mix with your hands.
- 5. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan coated in vegetable oil cooking spray and pat down.
- 6. Cool in refrigerator. When partially cool, cut into bars. Serve at room temperature.