Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make, so good, you can't eat just one!!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
- Arrange half of the wedges in a single layer on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 º oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (wedges will crisp upon standing).
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate pieces and shortening in a small saucepan.
- Remove wedges from oven.
- Spread in an even layer on a serving platter; cool slightly.
- Drizzle with half of the melted chocolate mixture.
- Arrange remaining wedges in a single layer on the same 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake as directed above.
- Spread in an even layer on a second serving platter; cool slightly.
- Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate mixture.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Makes 64 wedges.
It's true, you can't eat just one! I ended up having to make more for my kids because I ate them all before they got home!
Yum!!! We had Recipe#122933 for supper and so decided to have these nachos for dessert! Easy & delicious!! We opted to use the chocolate as a dip. Very good and I'm guessing these will be requested again!! :) Thank you!