Easy to make, so good, you can't eat just one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 2Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 3Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
- 4Arrange half of the wedges in a single layer on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake in a 350 º oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (wedges will crisp upon standing).
- 6Meanwhile, melt chocolate pieces and shortening in a small saucepan.
- 7Remove wedges from oven.
- 8Spread in an even layer on a serving platter; cool slightly.
- 9Drizzle with half of the melted chocolate mixture.
- 10Arrange remaining wedges in a single layer on the same 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 11Bake as directed above.
- 12Spread in an even layer on a second serving platter; cool slightly.
- 13Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate mixture.
- 14Serve warm or cool.
- 15Makes 64 wedges.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g