Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Can't remember who sent me this recipe in a swap but it's quite a good little treat.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup butter, no substitutes, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 2 teaspoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and arrange half of them in a single layer on a 15X10X1 baking pan. Bake in a 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Wedges will crisp up upong standing.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate pieces and shortening in a small saucepan. Remove wedges from oven and spread in a even layer on a serving platter; cool slightly. Drizzle with half of the melted chocolate mixture.
- Repeat process with second half of the tortillas.