Posted for Zaar World Tour 2. A fun way to have dessert!! Classified as Southwest region for the Tex Mex twist. = )
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter and cinnamon sugar.
- Cut tortillas into eighths.
- Place on baking sheet and toast about 10 minutes, or until crisp.
- Heat cream in microwave until steaming.
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl.
- Pour heated cream over chips and let stand 2 minutes.
- Stir to combine and if necessary, microwave for 20 seconds to fully melt chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, combine kiwi, mango, and strawberries.
- Assemble the nachos by layering first the tortilla chips, followed with the fruit mixture, and then drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and toasted coconut and enjoy!