1/3 Photos of Chocolate Nachos
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2. A fun way to have dessert!! Classified as Southwest region for the Tex Mex twist. = )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Brush both sides of tortillas with butter and cinnamon sugar.
- 3Cut tortillas into eighths.
- 4Place on baking sheet and toast about 10 minutes, or until crisp.
- 5Heat cream in microwave until steaming.
- 6Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl.
- 7Pour heated cream over chips and let stand 2 minutes.
- 8Stir to combine and if necessary, microwave for 20 seconds to fully melt chocolate.
- 9In a separate bowl, combine kiwi, mango, and strawberries.
- 10Assemble the nachos by layering first the tortilla chips, followed with the fruit mixture, and then drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- 11Top with sweetened whipped cream and toasted coconut and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.3
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 346.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 56.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g