Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Done Just like the Chocolate Munchkin Pumpkins but with white chocolate to look like snowballs!! Great for the winter season parties. This recipe came out of a Womans World magazine several years ago. I read it and never copied it down because it's so simple therefore Im not sure how much chocolate really covers the a dozen Munchkins. Use a toothpick in the Munchkin for easier dipping in the chocolate.
- 12 doughnut holes, chocolate glaze munchkins taste best
- 1 (1 lb) bagvanilla white chocolate candy melts
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle edible glitter, any color
- In a double boiler melt wafers.
- Dip one Munchkin at a time into chocolate, cover all of the Munchkin.
- Place on wax paper or foil,pull out toothpick if used.
- sprinkle with edible glitter.
- Let dry and serve.