Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came out of a Womans World magazine several years ago. I read it and never copied it down because it's so simple therefore Im not sure how much chocolate really covers the a dozen Munchkins. Use a toothpick in the Munchkin for easier dipping in the chocolate.
- 12 doughnut holes, chocolate glaze munchkins taste best
- 1 (1 lb) bagorange vanilla chocolate candy melts
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle edible glitter
- 4 -5 green gumdrops, cut into small strips for pumpkin stem
- In a double boiler melt wafers.
- Dip one Munchkin at a time into chocolate, cover all of the Munchkin.
- Place on wax paper or foil,pull out toothpick if used and place a gumdrop slice at top of Munchkin to look like stem.
- sprinkle with edible glitter.
- Let dry and serve your pumpkin.
I have this Woman's World from 11/15/05 saved! This is a great recipe - yummy and cute! In the recipe it calls for 24 doughnut holes for 1 (1 lb) bage of melts. It also calls for adding 1 Tbsp. canola oil to the melt and melting them in the microwave, but I think the double boiler method without the oil is better!