Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and heaps yummy
- 1 cup plain flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour (150g)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar (40g)
- 120 ml milk
- 50 g butter, melted
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted,cooled
- Preheat the oven to 200cC.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl with a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, sugar, milk and melted butter, then stir into the dry ingredients until just combined- don't overmix.
- Pour mixture into 12 medium-sized muffin cases.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until risen, then remove and allow to cool.
- Spread the muffins with the melted chocolate.
A very good tasting recipe-----Thanks