Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup hershey low fat cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt or 2⁄3 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Stir in yogurt, milk and vanilla.
- Mix just until combined.
- Spray 12 sections in the muffin tin with pam.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Who doesn't like chocolate?? These are good and I really liked them. Mine did turn out a bit too "soft"?? I think I have to play around with the flour or yogurt added. Still a great recipe. Thanks Dancer^
Pretty darn good for a low fat muffin. I used buttermilk as that was all I had and threw in a few chocolate chips. I added just a smidge more flour. Great low fat chocolate treat.
I love it! I substituted strawberry yogurt for the plain and it came out wonderful! Thank you for another hit!