- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup coffee
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; beat egg yolks until creamy.
- Add to sugar the egg yolks, then beat well.
- Add flour, coffee, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla and mix til well blended. Fold in the egg whites.
- Put into greased muffin tins and bake about 20 minutes in a moderate oven. You may use more cocoa if you like.