Recipe by Chef IVANA
When I first made this my family was celebrating the taste and invention of chocolate!!!
- 90 g semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 110 g brown sugar
- 4 egg whites
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt on steam chocolate and oil. When melted, add cocoa powder and leave to cool.
- In bigger bowl mix together egg whites and sugar for 15 minutes.
- When egg whites are mixed, well add chocolate and mix again until it becomes brown and mixed well.
- In muffin tin put baking paper; spoon mixture carefully.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes--not more!
- Leave to cool about 5 minutes and remove paper.
- Put some whipped cream on the top of the muffins.