Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with tofu and if you blend it well, you CANNOT tell!
- 16 ounces silken tofu, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- fresh raspberry (or frozen)
- In food processor or blender, (preferred), blend tofu, sugar substitue, cocoa, almond extrat and salt until very smooth.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and stir into tofu.
- Chill one hour in same bowl or spoon into individual bowls.
- Garnish with raspberries.