- 1⁄2 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 lb firm tofu, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest (optional)
- ice water, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rice syrup and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor, cover and turn on.
- Add tofu chunks a few at a time.
- Add coco and grated orange zest if using.
- Slowly add ice water in a thin stream if needed.
- Pour into serving dishes or goblets and chill for at least 3 hours.