4 hrs 30 mins
Very simple but very good. Everyone was very impressed. Cooking time is for refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream and butter in saucepan and bring to rolling boil. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 2Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- 3Stir melted chocolate into cream. Mix with beater until smooth.
- 4Add vanilla and mix again until smooth.
- 5Refrigerate until mixture is solid enough to scoop, at least 4 hours.
- 6Scoop out small balls and roll in cocoa powder.
- 7Place in candy cups to serve.
- 8Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g