Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very simple but very good. Everyone was very impressed. Cooking time is for refrigeration.
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 ounce pure vanilla extract
- cocoa powder
- Place cream and butter in saucepan and bring to rolling boil. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Stir melted chocolate into cream. Mix with beater until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture is solid enough to scoop, at least 4 hours.
- Scoop out small balls and roll in cocoa powder.
- Place in candy cups to serve.
- Keep refrigerated.