Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is super easy and very rich. It impresses my guests everytime!
- Pour milk in heavy saucepan and heat to boiling point.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender container.
- Pour in the hot milk, then blend at low speed for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into 6 custard cups, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with mint leaves, homeade chocolate leaves and fresh fruit.
I cut the recipe in half (very easy) and substituted 2 tablespoons Splenda for the sugar. This is rich and creamy. I will be making this again. Made for Alphabet Soup Game.