Recipe by Ceezie
This is a super easy great tasting pie. If you don't care for nuts just choose a candy bar without them. This came from Taste of Home Quick Cooking Collectors Edition. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 7 ounces chocolate bars with almonds
- 16 large marshmallows or 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (8 inch) pastry shells (baked) or 1 (8 inch) graham cracker crust or 1 (8 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place candy bar, marshmallows and milk in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat stirring constantly until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Cool then fold in whipping cream (that has already been whipped) and pour into crust.
- Refrig for at least 3 hours.