Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great pie!!! I love chocolate, and you can be devouring this one in no time!! It's very light...NOT a cheesecake!
- 1 prepared 9 inch pie shell (graham or chocolate wafer)
- 164.42 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 177.44 ml whipped topping
- chocolate curls
- whipped cream
- Blend together the pudding mix and milk until thickened (5 minutes).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill 2-3 hours.
- If desired, top with additional whip cream and chocolate curls before serving.
Delicious, especially for being so simple! The only pudding mix I had was two 3.9oz boxes. I thought two small boxes was equal to one large one, but of course the ounce size didn't quite add up. I used them both anyway, and followed the rest of the recipe exactly. I think the pie was a little too thick and "gel-ly" because of it.
This was so easy to whip up. I made my own pie crust since I did not have a store bought one using the crust from my Strawberry Cream Torte and adding graham cracker crumbs. The boys loved this pie... and it was so easy... so I loved it too! Thanks Charmie!
I made this pie over the weekend, and although I didn't eat it myself, my four kids gave it a big thumbs up! Thanks for sharing :)