Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
MY FAVOURITE MOUSSE PIE!
Top Review by Bev
Oh Char!!! No wonder this is your favorite Mousse Pie!! This is the richest and creamiest mousse pie I have ever tasted! You will only need a small slice of this chocolatey slice of heaven! Very, very rich and delicious! I prepared exactly as Char suggested and used a chocolate Oreo cookie pie crust. I decorated with whipped cream and shaved curls of chocolate accented by a few fresh raspberries to the side, highlighted by a few mint leaves. What a delightful way to end a meal! This recipe will be made over and over again in my home. I simply can not believe it has not been reviewed before now! I am honored to be the first! Thank you, Charishma!
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 9-inch chocolate pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl alongwith half of the whipping cream.
- Microwave on high at 1 minute intervals until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- In the meantime, beat the rest of the whipping cream till soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla and sugar and beat continuously.
- Slowly add the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Place in the chocolate pie crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.