Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on the puff pastry website. Sooooo good.
- 1 sheet pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces, melted and cooled plus
- 1 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- confectioners' sugar
- caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks.
- Cut each strip into 6 rectangles. Place 2" apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Place cream and cinnamon in bowl. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in melted chocolate pieces.
- Split pastries into 2 layers.
- Spread 18 bottom halves with chocolate cream.
- Top with remaining top halves.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Drizzle across your choice of melted chocolate or caramel topping as well as confectioners sugar just before serving.