Recipe by tomoko matsunaga
I made this in the class at my school, it is better to make day before since there is no gelatine in this recipe and takes time to set.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie.
- separate the eggs.
- Whisk together the egg whites and sigar.
- lightly whip the cream.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time to the melted chocolate then add the rum.
- Beat in well.
- Next fold in the egg white mix.
- Lastly fold in the cream.
- Refrigerate until set.