Recipe by JackieOhNo!
I thought for sure I would have seen this posted already, as this has been a standby of my mother's for the last 30 years or so. It is always a big hit and, best of all, takes little effort.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pint heavy cream
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a springform pan bottom and sides with ladyfingers (about 1-1/2 packages).
- Follow directions on pudding mix, using 2 cups of milk.
- Add cream (which replaces the other 2 cups of milk on the package directions).
- Beat until thick with heavy peaks.
- Pour into ladyfinger-lined pan and let set.
- If you like, finish off top with additional whipped cream.