Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 22 mins
Yet another recipe I saw on the Food Network. Sounds rich, tastey, and surprisingly easy. I'm gonna try it soon! Hope you will too!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add instant coffee to melted butter.
- Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks until lemon colored in an upright mixer.
- Add the sugar to the egg yolks and beat until combined.
- Add the brandy, vanilla, melted butter, and chocolate.
- Add the flour, just to combine.
- Fold in the egg whites and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9-inch springform pan and bake about 20 minutes.
- Center will be soft.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Very rich, almost liquid-like center, with a bit of cake-like crust on the edges. Best for special dinners because it is so rich.