Recipe by Cooking to Perfection
Yet another recipe I saw on the Food Network. Sounds rich, tastey, and surprisingly easy. I'm gonna try it soon! Hope you will too!
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- whipped cream, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add instant coffee to melted butter.
- Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks until lemon colored in an upright mixer.
- Add the sugar to the egg yolks and beat until combined.
- Add the brandy, vanilla, melted butter, and chocolate.
- Add the flour, just to combine.
- Fold in the egg whites and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9-inch springform pan and bake about 20 minutes.
- Center will be soft.
- Serve with whipped cream.