Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS! YUMMY, OH DEAR, ITS SOMETHING YOU WILL LOVE!!
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl for 1 1/2- 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Preheat oven to 180degC.
- Beat 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks together until thick and creamy.
- Stir in melted chocolate and butter.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until thick and glossy.
- Fold egg whites gently into chocolate mixture.
- Pour three quarters mixture into a lined and greased springform pan.
- Bake on low rack for 35- 40 minutes on CONVECTION 180C.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour remaining mousse over cake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate squares round the edges.
This very yummy and easy to make. Use good chocolate. Thanks for posting!