1 hr 5 mins
DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS! YUMMY, OH DEAR, ITS SOMETHING YOU WILL LOVE!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl for 1 1/2- 2 minutes on HIGH.
- 2Preheat oven to 180degC.
- 3Beat 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks together until thick and creamy.
- 4Stir in melted chocolate and butter.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 6Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until thick and glossy.
- 7Fold egg whites gently into chocolate mixture.
- 8Pour three quarters mixture into a lined and greased springform pan.
- 9Bake on low rack for 35- 40 minutes on CONVECTION 180C.
- 10Allow to cool slightly.
- 11Pour remaining mousse over cake.
- 12Refrigerate overnight.
- 13Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate squares round the edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.6
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 256.5 mg
- Sodium 193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g