Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Extremely easy to make. Very rich. Very Good. One of my favorites and everyone loves it. That is, everyone who can eat it. Flourless!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 1⁄4 cups cocoa powder, plus
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 3 inch springform pan.
- In a large pan heat sugar, butter, oil, water, and all the cocoa on very low heat till smooth. Stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs.
- Pour into pan and bake 45-50 minute till toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Completely cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate till chilled (about 4 hours).
- Thinly slice with a warm knife. Great with cool whip. Refridgerate leftovers.