This is sheer ecstasy if you love chocolate. Got this one off the back of a Betty Crocker Brownie Mix. Very easy, and it looks like you slaved at it all day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 637.86 g package betty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 59.14 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml heavy whipping cream
- 170.09 g bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 3 eggs
- 78.07 ml sugar
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1Beat all ingredients for the Chocolate Whipped Cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- 2Heat oven to 350.
- 3Grease bottom only of 13x9x2 inch rectangular pan, or springform pan, 10x3 inches.
- 4Stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and 2 eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- 5Spread batter in pan.
- 6Heat whipping cream and chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth; cool slightly.
- 7Beat 3 eggs and the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until foamy; stir into cream-chocolate mixture.
- 8Pour evenly over batter.
- 9Bake rectangular pan about 45 minutes; springform pan about 1 hour 5 minutes, or until topping is set.
- 10Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 11Serve at room temperature, or cover tightly and refrigerate until well chilled.
- 12Serve with Chocolate Whipped Cream.
- 13Store any remaining dessert tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse Brownie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.6
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 203.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g