Recipe by Donna Matthews
From the Eagle Brand website: www.eaglebrand.com Cook time does not include chill time.
- 4 (113.39 g) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml heavy cream, whipped
- 158.51 ml water
- 59.14 ml raspberry jam
- 44.37 ml confectioners' sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pan over medium low heat, melt chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- When cool, beat in a large bowl until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual serving cups and chill thoroughly.
- In a small pan, combine water, raspberry jam, sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook while stirring until thickened and clear.
- Stir in frozen raspberries.
- Spoon sauce over mousse in cups.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.