Donna Matthews's Note:
From the Eagle Brand website: www.eaglebrand.com Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan over medium low heat, melt chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- 2Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 3When cool, beat in a large bowl until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.
- 4Spoon into individual serving cups and chill thoroughly.
- 5In a small pan, combine water, raspberry jam, sugar and cornstarch.
- 6Cook while stirring until thickened and clear.
- 7Stir in frozen raspberries.
- 8Spoon sauce over mousse in cups.
- 9Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse and Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.0
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 93.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g