Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Eagle Brand website: www.eaglebrand.com Cook time does not include chill time.
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse and Raspberries recipe from Food.com.
- In a small pan over medium low heat, melt chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- When cool, beat in a large bowl until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual serving cups and chill thoroughly.
- In a small pan, combine water, raspberry jam, sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook while stirring until thickened and clear.
- Stir in frozen raspberries.
- Spoon sauce over mousse in cups.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.