Recipe by Sandra Silver
...from THE REALLY GOOD FOOD COOK BOOK. You won't believe how wonderful this mousse is! You can serve it at the most elegant dinner parties or at family dinners and, I promise you, it will be all gone.
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and water in saucepan.
- Whisk in the vanilla.
- Allow to cool.
- Whip the cream.
- Add the confectioner's sugar.
- On low beater, blend in the chocolate.
- Scoop the Chocolate Mousse into a clear, glass bowl.
- Garnish with grated chocolate or some of the chocolate from the pan drizzled on top.