Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
smooth, creamy, chocolate/orange liqueur flavor
- 6 eggs (seperate set set egg whites aside)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (i use nestle)
- 1⁄2 cup strong boiling hot coffee
- 1 lb chilled butter (chunked)
- 1⁄2 cup orange triple sec
- mix the egg yolks and sugar together in a food processor for 6 minutes (set aside) chop chocolate chips in food processor, mix in boiling hot coffee and continue with the mixing process until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- once smooth add chunks of chilled butter, one at a time continuing with the food processor again, until smooth.
- add in egg mixture and then triple sec and again continue mixing in food processor until silky smooth.
- optional (for lighter, fluffier version) beat egg whites until stiff and fold into above.