- 1 quart vanilla yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 8 packets artificial sweetener
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee creamer in hot water and mix until all is dissolved.
- In a mixing bowl put yogurt, cocoa, Equal and Vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed with a mixer for 40 seconds.
- Add coffee creamer/water mix.
- Beat at high speed for 4 minutes, scraping sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for several hours.
- Serve with a sprig of mint.