Recipe by cloroxxy
A decadent chocolate mousse that can be used as a cake filling or simply enjoyed on its own.
Top Review by Doxiemom
Wonderful recipe..very easy to make!! Everything goes in one bowl. I like that you can adjust the sweetness. This time I am filling a cake so I chose 4T. of sugar, if I were serving this as a dessert by itself...I would use the full amount. Has a smooth texture and wonderful rich flavor. Thanks for posting a recipe I will use many times!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 4 -6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place softened cream cheese in mixing bowl and beat until fluffy and smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly pour in heavy cream and beat on medium-high speed for 1 minute.
- Add sugar to taste and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Use as a filling in cakes or serve on its own.