Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to do and soooo good!
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- Have your cream whipped and chilling in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water and butter on low, stirring until smooth.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- In heavy saucepan, whisk yolks, sugar and remaining water.
- Cook and stir on med heat until mixture reaches 160*, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; whisk in chocolate.
- Set saucepan in ice and stir until cooled.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into dessert bowls.