- 1⁄2 cup dairy-free margarine
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- 5 eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- 1Melt margarine in saucepan and add cocoa powder and water.
- 2Blend and let cool slightly.
- 3Beat egg yolks in a bowl.
- 4Add chocolate mixture.
- 5In a seperate bowl.
- 6beat eggs whites until stiff, add sugar and beat again.
- 7Fold 1/4 of the egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- 8Add remaining egg whites a little at a time, blend gently.
- 9Pour into 9 inch glass bowl and refrigerate for a minimum 1 hour.