Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A wonderfully easy dessert to make.
- 250 g chocolate
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 2 tablespoons Tia Maria or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- fresh cream
- strawberries or raspberries
- Break the cholote into a bowl and place over a pan of simmering water until it melts.
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff and glossy peaks.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a clean bowl and whisk in the egg yolks and tia maria or orange juice. Gently fold in a third of the egg whites, then fold in the rest.
- Spoon into glass serving dish, or 4 individual dishes, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving. For the best results leave overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream and the fresh fruit.