Recipe by Marilusa
My family's favorite! The recipe is Brazilian and it's in the family for a long time. It's not very sweet and it's easy to make. Enjoy it!
- 200 g semisweet chocolate
- 7 eggs, separated
- 7 tablespoons sugar (1 for each egg white)
- 2 tablespoons dry port wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a pan over hot water. Reserve it.
- Beat eggs yolk until lighter and fluffy. Add, little by little, the melted chocolate to the eggs yolk. Mix well.
- Add the Port Wine. Reserve it.
- Beat eggs white until hard peaks. Add suggar to it and mix well.
- Add chocolate mixture to the eggs white and suggar. Mix it by hand and smoothly.
- Put it in a bowl and refrigerate it.
- Make it one day ahead.
- Decorate as you wish.