Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's World" magazine, January 24, 2006. This is a lighter version of the original chocolate mousse. I have not tried it yet.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) package whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 (1/3 ounce) envelopes fat free powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- fat-free whipped topping
- At low speed beat milk, topping mix, cocoa mix, and cocoa powder until combined.
- At medium speed beat until fluffy.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with whipped topping.