Recipe by Emily Elizabeth
A delightfully healthy breakfast in under 5 minutes that is low fat and has over 7 grams of fiber! Rolled oats, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and banana, create this tasty treat that seems oh so sinful, but you won't feel an ounce of guilt!
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats (Bob's Red Mill gluten free oats)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 ripe sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (Hershey's is gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in a microwave safe container at least 5" tall (a large yogurt container or 6 cup liquid measuring cup works well). Stir briefly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes (watching after 2 mins to ensure it does not bubble over).
- Stir and serve. (Add sweetener if desired).