Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
When you cut it open chocolate spills out.
Make and share this Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- confectioners' sugar
- Line bottom of 5 ramekin or custard cups with muffin cups or a round waxed paper, then grease; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate at HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Add Mayonnaise and stir until smooth. With whisk, beat in sugar and flour, then eggs and vanilla. Evenly spoon into ramekins. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Bake for 13 minutes or until edges are firm but centers are slightly soft (don't over bake.) On wire rack, cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve immediately.
I'm sorry, baker, that I couldn't give this a higher rating. It was much too chocolatey and rich for our taste. On the other hand, it was quick and easy to put together!