Chef #1166684's Note:
I found this recipe from Sugar Bowl Bakery's website. I made it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it! I also made this for a party I was hosting and everyone was raving about them. It is SO easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate chips in a metal bowl. Heat cream to a simmer. Pour over chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until incorporated.
- 2Pour chocolate into one 16-oz zipper-lock bag and refrigerate until firm to the touch.
- 3Using wooden dowel or chopstick, punch a ½ inch hole in the underside of each brownie.
- 4When chocolate is firm, snip off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Pipe 2 tablespoons of filling into each brownie hole.
- 5Place up to 5 brownies, with the hole facing up, on a plate; heat on high in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds.
- 66. Remove to clean plates and split the brownies in half, allowing the chocolate to flow. Garnish with fresh fruit and confectioner’s sugar.
- 7**For smaller serving sizes, adjust recipe accordingly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Molten Lava Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 98.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g