Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe from Sugar Bowl Bakery's website. I made it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it! I also made this for a party I was hosting and everyone was raving about them. It is SO easy to make.
- Place chocolate chips in a metal bowl. Heat cream to a simmer. Pour over chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until incorporated.
- Pour chocolate into one 16-oz zipper-lock bag and refrigerate until firm to the touch.
- Using wooden dowel or chopstick, punch a ½ inch hole in the underside of each brownie.
- When chocolate is firm, snip off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Pipe 2 tablespoons of filling into each brownie hole.
- Place up to 5 brownies, with the hole facing up, on a plate; heat on high in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds.
- 6. Remove to clean plates and split the brownies in half, allowing the chocolate to flow. Garnish with fresh fruit and confectioner’s sugar.
- **For smaller serving sizes, adjust recipe accordingly.
It was great! The outside has a thin layer of baked chocolate crust; the inside is so moist and it just melts in my mouth!
So Easy and So Good! I use this for all my parties.