I originally got the recipe from seasoned cooking, however I edited it a lot. Everyone who tries these LOVES them and cannot stop at one or even five!
- Preheat oven to 400F (200 degrees C).
- Combine the flour and salt in a small bowl, stir to mix.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add the chocolate, beat again, add coffee and cocoa powder.
- Gradually add the the flour mixture while making.
- Fit a cookie press with desired plate and fill the press with dough, press the dough 1 inch apart onto a ungreased cookie sheet. If you don't have a press, I'm sure you could use a pasty bag and pipe shapes.
- Bake batches for 7 mins or until set (you might want to play around with timings as most ovens are unique). Note these cookies harden whilst they cool, I would also recommend using a mixer unless your super strong as it's quite a lot of dough.