Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious cold coffee drink that is good anytime! You can serve it as a beverage or a desert.
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream or 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate ice cream
- chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles (to garnish)
- Place a two short glass tumblers and glass blender container in the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove blender container from freezer and hook up to blender appliance.
- Place the whipped cream/Cool Whip in the blender, along with the Kahlua, chocolate chips and instant coffee. Cover and blend for about 15 seconds.
- Gradually add the ice cream to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the beverage into the chilled glass tumblers, scraping sides of blender container if necessary.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles and serve.