Pali's Favorites's Note:
This is a great thing to make when its hot outside instead of having a regular hot coffee! Easy to make and very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl of eletric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- 2In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and espresso granules.
- 3Puree 1 minute or until fully blended.
- 4Divide the mixture evening in 4 glasses and divide the whipped cream amoung the glasses and top with the chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mocha Frappe
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 77.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: