Recipe by Pali's Favorites
This is a great thing to make when its hot outside instead of having a regular hot coffee! Easy to make and very yummy!
Top Review by Annacia
Ohmagosh! this is wonderful. I made bittersweet chocolate ice cream yesterday using Recipe #461636. This outstanding treat was dessert and it looks as decadent as you could ask for. I wouldn't hesitate to serve this to guests and then enjoy their ooooo's and ahhhhhhh's. Thanks for this keeper Pali :D
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 1⁄4 cup bittersweet chocolate, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl of eletric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and espresso granules.
- Puree 1 minute or until fully blended.
- Divide the mixture evening in 4 glasses and divide the whipped cream amoung the glasses and top with the chocolate shavings.