1/2 Photos of Chocolate Mischief Goddess Heaven Milkshakes of Choice
A Milkshake a Hot Mischievous Goddesses would love! I read 9 out of 10 like chocolate and the tenth is lying! LOL! I came up with this recipe for my team mates and want to share with all off the tour. Made with optional ingredients Switzerland is known for. The Swiss are known for chocolate, cream, cheese, jams and kirsh! Liqueur can be a choice of what you enjoy. pick from kirsh, Premium Cresta Swiss Chocolate Liqueur, Absinthe, Goldschläger, Williams, a fruit brandy made from pears, Pflümli aSwiss fruit brandy made from fermented plums, or Himbeergeist a Schnapps made from Swiss ripe raspberries macerated, distilled, and aged in cellars. It is extremely fruity, and it is served as a digestif. Do take note these are all optional. Serve with booze to those of drinking age. I can't wait to see what mixes you create.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml premium quality chocolate ice cream
- 473.18 ml milk, less for thicker shakes
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 56.69 g chocolate syrup (optional)
- 56.69 g cream cheese, Petit suisse your favorite soft cream cheese (optional)
- 56.69 g jam, like Swizz apricot, black cherry, current, blackberry, raspberry, marmalade (optional)
- 56.69 g kirsch (liqueurs of choice) (optional)
- 59.14 ml sweetened whipped cream
- 14.79 ml chocolate shavings, for garnish
- 4 cherries (optional)
- 1Using a blender, blend ice cream, milk, vanilla, and one or any of the optional shake ingredients together until smooth.
- 2You can add a handful of ice cubes if trying to keep the calories down.
- 3Top with whipped cream and a Swiss Lindt chocolate shavings.
- 4Topping with optional cherry.
- 5Make it a chocolate covered cherry. ;).
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mischief Goddess Heaven Milkshakes of Choice
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g