Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love rich and easy desserts. To be honest, I haven't made this one yet, but I have all the ingredients. I'm planning on making this one for a special dinner later. I wanted to post it so I'd have the recipe handy when I make it.
- 15 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup mint chocolate chips, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the butter and chopped cookies and press into the bottom of a springform pan. Refrigerate.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Cool slightly. Mix in the milk until creamy.
- Beat together the powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the chocolate mixture.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the whipped topping. Fold in the remaining whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Spread onto the refrigerated crust. Place back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- When serving, remove the collar from the pan. Serve with the remaining whipped topping.